| Author: Mika Igarashi
What is it?
This is a 3D online school where you can walk around, see and talk to other students and teachers. You can also listen to music and view video for your studies. I would like this virtual school to be as nice or even nicer than the real one. For this, the virtual school must have something that real school does not have.
My approach - that's the environment which you can create from scratch.
When you have a real tree, why do you have a painting of the tree? – kind of philosophy.
This is an additional value for its accessibility (achieved from the fact that it is online and therefore anyone in the world with internet access can come, and that it is 24 hours accessible).
1. set up directional sound (locate sound in the scene, specify range etc.)
2. scene animation (falling leaves, floating bubbles, flowing lights)
3. scene effects (glare light)
1. play audio (volume, play/stop)
2. play video (volume, play/stop, offset, size)
3. control environment (control over scene animations)
4. control effects (control over scene effects)
5. 3D-object-specific mouse-events (links to other websites, sound events, message events)
6. texture control (slide texture of objects)
2) Create 3D objects in Discreet 3D Studio Max
3) Photograph and re-touch textures in Adobe Photoshop
4) Create and/or mix music loops in Adobe Audition
5) Put them together in Adobe Atmosphere.
1. Build 3D environments
4. Import and allocate textures
5. Develop and specify lighting
6. Import 3D objects made with other programs
7. Enable chat